I am feelin so random cos I gona start bloggin now!hahas.alright,random~~~
was studying application of integration just now and I read this poem which was on da last page of my notes.and actually,I found it quite inspiring.hoho.
When things go wrong,
as they sometimes will,
when the road you're treading seems all up-hill.
When the funds are low,
and the debts are high,
when you want to smile but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit,
rest if you must but don't you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out,
the silveer tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
it may be near when it seems afar.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit;
it's when things go wrong
that you must not quit.
As I grow, I experience and learn. This is an endless process. It may be happy. It may be sad. With experiences, I grew stronger. I get to interact with more people and learn that the world outside isn't as simple as I think it was. Many things around us are also changing as time passed and more challenges await us.
We tend to dwell on problems (be it we are facing problems in relationship/family/financially/friends etc. ) and subconciously,we chose not to move on. It is alright to cry,but if we were to hold on to one thing stubbornly,our life will remain stagnent at tt point forever. The problem has yet to be solved. Well,it is always easier to say then do it for our logical thinking is often defeated by our emotions.haa.
Our life,itself,is actually the biggest challenge. For we never know what will happen tomorrow. In the different phases of our life, we have a goal, we have a dream. Though we often find ourselves trapped and on the verge of giving up, we should always strive till the end. Cos' we never can tell how close we are to our dreams.It may be near.It may be far. In fact, as long as we strive on,we will soon see the light.We should never give up on ourselves for we are the one who creates our own destiny.
gahhs.feeling so emo.hahas.had a great chat with my darling yw.she's da best! <33
and...happy one year seven months, my dear mr asshole! :)
it's 3.43am now.zzz..!